Vandalized Bathroom in a Wilmington Office Building
A disgruntled employee set fire to a waste basket inside the public bathroom of this office building in Wilmington. The sprinkler system activated very quickly and doused the flames. Though the damage from the flames was light, the soot covered the stall, from the floor to the ceiling. Our SERVPRO technician upon arriving quickly blocked off the ventilation system to the bathroom to prevent the circulation of noxious and smelly odors. As he was wiping down the blackened surfaces, he set up an hydroxyl generator to further purify the air. The management company was amazed at how quickly we showed up and prevented the smoke damage from affecting the remainder of the day's activities in the many offices on location. Rely on SERVPRO to keep your business humming along "Like it never even happened."